Monday 2 December 2013

November Photo Diary

nov 1

1-4. Short weekend visit to the city I went to Uni with my best friends (minus one =[), stayed the night in a hotel, had such a fun time and experienced loads of hilarious moments.

nov3

1&4. Went bowling and got a strike! Even got presented with a sticker haha! 2. It’s been a long tradition to go to Nandos with my friends…mainly because we are an indecisive bunch and always end up there! 3. Watched Gravity and really enjoyed it…space looks beautiful and scary at the same time.

nov2

1. A festive Trinity Leeds Shopping centre 2. Cute primark gloves/mittens…I am panda obsessed! 3&4. First time I have been in a Victoria’s Secret store…so girly and pretty.

nov5

1. Winter is slowly making it’s way…I love this time of year because England looks so pretty. 2. Fitting room selfie…like my tee? I love it! 3. Getting my Movember on! haha I have an addiction to Snapchat. 4. Sitting by the fire with hot chocolate and a book is the best!

nov4

1. New Caffe Nero lattes 2-4. Festive Costa Coffee drinks…so yummy and look how cute the baby gingerbread man is! I know, I know, I have a coffee addiction I think…I probably spend about the same amount of time the cast of Friends did in coffee houses =/

bach

1-4. Went to my friend’s masquerade ball themed bachelorette party. It was SO much fun and saw some friends I haven’t seen in years…it was nice to dress up and do something different!
signature

1 comment:

  1. Having a theme based party is always a fun. I really liked decoration and the photographs of food that made me drool my mouth. I have my bachelorette party next month at one of the prettiest NYC wedding venues and I was thinking about keeping a fairytale themed party. Please help me with some good suggestions regarding this.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...