Saturday 2 November 2013

November Wish List

wishlist

I like to do a lot of window/online browsing when the weather is rubbish and I am procrastinating, which leads to a (long) wish list including but not limited to fashion items, beauty products, home ware, electrical's and food (yes food…namely something within the sugar department and not sold in your average grocery store…like this.) Anyhoo…this is just a small selection of what I’m currently lusting over this month.

1. Mulberry Animal Jacquard Swing Dress, Topshop £42- Oooh this colour! oooh and the jacquard print. It’s just lovely and perfect for a date night…paired with heels and a statement clutch for a fancy dinner, or with a leather jacket and beanie for a more casual affair with a side of sexy, this dress caters for all.

2. Clutch Bag, H&M £14.99- Arent gold and black just gorgeous together? Such a sleek combination and this clutch with it’s statement casing would be the perfect finish to any simple outfit.

3. Purple Geometric Diamond Print Raglan T-Shirt, River Island £25- I have always been intrigued by co-ords/matching sets but never been brave enough to try them out…I think there is a chance of looking less ‘runway chic’ and more ‘frumpy grandma chic’. Anyways something about this combo (3 & 4) just drew me in, perhaps it’s the colours and print or the casual vibe of the two but I really like it and could be the set that lures me into this trend.

4. Pink Geometric Diamond Print Trousers, River Island £38

5. Rose Gold Mulberry Bayswater Bracelet, Selfridges £225- Ahh Mulberry…I will one day own the famous Alexa bag but right now my eye is on this baby. I own a ridiculous amount of rose gold items, I’m have an iffy relationship with gold (yellow old makes me want to vom…seriously!) but rose gold is my best friend, its such just such a pretty colour and I find it very wearable. I love this lock detail of the bracelet too adds a little somethin’ somethin’ to the simple piece.

6. Original Tall Hunter Wellies, Hunter Boot £85- Each winter it snows and each winter I am in a pickle as to what footwear will be most appropriate (flashback: walking to clinics in formal office wear and trainers weren’t my finest fashion moments but more of a ‘sod it, sliding down a black iced hill in heels doesn’t sound like fun’. I have been on the verge of buying these each year but somehow never ended up actually purchasing them…perhaps this will be the year! Pea-ess I ADORE the little socks that you can accessorise the wellies with.

7. Charlotte Olympia Sleeping Kitty Leather Slippers, Selfridges £485-As an absolute cat fanatic the CO kitty slippers have been on my wish list for a while and this sleeping kitty version were made for me (I heart cats..and sleep..go figure). These are the perfect combination of sleek and quirky…definitely need to save my pennies and invest in these bad boys!

8. ‘One Night Stand’ Nars Cheek Palette, Space NK £45- I actually do not own anything from Nars…and it isn’t because nothing appealed to me, oh no…quite the opposite actually. I’m intrigued by SO many items I actually don’t know where to start ( I actually am the worst decision maker in the world). This palette, which is exclusive to Space NK, seems like a good place to start as it includes 3 of Nars’ cult products; Laguna bronzer,Orgasm blush and Deep throat blush. It also includes two other pretty blush shades and a highlighter…I’m sold!

9. Grey My Little Pony Print Dolman Top, River Island £25- Oh my…this just reminds me of my childhood! I love loungewear and this looks so cosy and cute that I feel I must own this. Also seeing Nicole Scherzinger in this has definitely  made me want it more!

10.‘Rebel’ Lipstick, Mac £15-  Described as a ‘midtonal cream plum’ this berry shade is definitely made for fall and just looks beautiful. When is the perfect time to venture into darker shades of lip colour if not now?!

11. Trixette Cross Over Jumpsuit, Missguided.com £24.99- I actually first saw this on BeautyCrush’s lookbook video and she looked so hot in it. It’s classy and sexy at the same time and it only needs minimal accessories to make a hot outfit.

12. Grey Knitted Jumper, H&M £14.99- It’s that time of year again where layering and chunky knits is the way to go. Fling this simple jumper over a white shirt and finish with a statement necklace and you have a stylish casual outfit perfect for Autumn/Winter.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...