Thursday 7 November 2013

Bubbles, Bubbles… My bubbles!

alll

I haven’t been into Lush for aaaagess, so when I popped in the other day for a quick nosy I ended up leaving with an excessive amount of goodies. In fact no, I think I did quite well, I did reign myself in so my bank balance wouldn’t hate me, but I’m likely to go back for more at some point…what can I say I’m a sucker for sweet smelling bath products!


I’m actually more of a shower person than a bath person, I just prefer to wash and go, however I am partial to the odd bath when I’m feeling indulgent or looking for a simple pick me up (more so in Winter)! I’m even more inclined when I have a Lush Bath bomb or Bubble Bar to hand, they just smell so darn good (I sometimes buy the soap just to leave in my room so it smells divine) and they look so amazing. So without further ado…here is what I picked up!

all

1

First up is this Snow Fairy Sparkle Bar and HANDS DOWN snow fairy is my favourite lush scent!! If the colour pink was a scent it would smell exactly like this, sweet, candy flossy and so edible…I LOVE it! It may be too much for some, but I don’t think I can get enough of it. This is basically like a massage bar (which I have never actually tried) and when I tried it in the shop it felt so buttery and moisturising. It is glittery which doesn’t make it suitable for a daytime look (unless you’re all for that…then go ahead, no judgement here!) and it is really small for the price, but y’know I’m a sucker for snow fairy!

**I probably should warn you that the majority of what I purchased have the same smell as Snow Fairy…I have an addiction to that scent and I probably need help. If this isn’t for you, you can just admire how pretty they all look, and if you hate pink well then…this is awkward.**

2

Next up is Cream Candy Bubble Bar, this is something I buy every time I visit a lush store and is a long-time fave. Again, very sugary and sweet and turns the bath water pink! All in all an enjoyable bath that leaves the skin soft and supple and the bathroom delicious smelling.

3

Candy Mountain Bubble Bar’s shimmery swirliness and (surprise surprise) vanilla sweet scent is what drew me in. I’m excited to use this, however I've heard it’s quite glittery so may be a ‘mare to clean the bath later!

4

Okay, so last super sweet scent I promise! This Magic Wand Bubble Bar is so pretty and is basically Snow Fairy on a stick finished with a bell…what’s not to love! Just swish this reusable bar in the water to create a bath full of bubbles and enjoy!

5

The Comforter is really big so you only need a small amount to create the perfect relaxing bath. This smells a little sweet but there is a fruity element to it too, as it contains blackcurrants, and looks like a yummy pink cinnamon swirl, dontcha think? Okay well the one I happened to pick up doesn’t so much..but check them out in stores they totally do!

6

With the fast approaching Christmas season, there are a bunch of new festive themed bath treats, in fact too many to choose from, but I ended up picking out Snowman Ballistic for now (I will be back for the rest though..no doubt!). This little guy is just adorable, with his orange nose and cute red scarf and he smells like baby powder with a hint of vanilla. This bath bomb contains cocoa butter which will leave skin soft and nourished.

haul

Have you tried any of these bath treats? What’s your favourite product from Lush?                
Pea-ess…Can anyone tell where the title of this post is from?
signature

4 comments:

  1. Love shopping at lush too! Wanted to buy the comforter also :) Do you recommend it?

    Also, check out my new fresh happy blog!
    http://loveand-laughter.blogspot.be/

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes I would! It's one of their best sellers too =]
      x

      Delete
  2. I never go into Lush, I find the smell a bit too much, but I've been seeing everything that everyone has been buying from there I think I might have to visit

    Please come check out my latest post if you have time :)

    Fragile Bird | www.fragile-bird.blogspot.co.uk

    Helen

    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah the smells can be overpowering but there are some great little gems in there, especially at this time of year!
      x

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...