Saturday 2 November 2013

The Bucket List

Surely everyone has one, right? Whether it’s a mental list or one that’s actually written down, I’m sure everybody has dreams that are both mundane and once in a lifetime, and I’m not an exception. So here is my list of things I want to achieve before y’know..I kick it.

  • Start a blog  ( 18.09.2013)
  • Skydive
  • Bungee Jump
  • Get a drivers license
  • Sphering/Zorbing
  • Own a Chanel 2.55 Jumbo Bag
  • Own a Celine Phantom Bag
  • Visit my Top 10 Countries (USA, Japan, Norway, Australia, Brazil, Peru, Thailand, Singapore, China, Italy)
  • Travel the whole world
  • See pandas up close and have a photo taken with a panda cub (hence China)
  • Have photos taken with baby Tigers (hence Thailand)
  • Buy/Rent a Volkswagen Camper van and road trip it across Europe with friends
  • Road trip across America, especially New York, LA and Las Vegas
  • Swim with dolphins
  • Write and publish a book
  • Work in the fashion industry
  • Design a clothes capsule for a label/ have my own fashion label
  • Visit Disney Land Paris before I’m 25!
  • Visit Disney Land, California and Disney World, Florida
  • Visit Universal Orlando
  • Visit the set of a film/TV show
  • Visit Dubai and go to Dubai Mall and Burj Al Arab
  • Go up to the top of the Shard in London
  • Go blonde.
  • Become fluent in Spanish
  • Attend a fashion show
  • Have a spa day
  • Own Louboutins
  • Perfect my homemade macaroons
  • Become a mother
  • Adopt a baby
  • Adopt a kitten
  • Design my own wedding dress
  • Marry my best friend
  • Take part in Race for Life
  • Volunteer with a charity abroad
  • Get a rook piercing
  • Visit New York during Christmas season
  • Ride a mattress down a staircase
  • Fly First Class
  • Attach a love lock to a bridge in Paris
  • Ask a 3 year old life's mystery questions and see what their take on it is
  • Walk through Japan’s Tunnel of Lights
  • Learn to Surf
  • Ride a Hot Air Balloon
  • Learn to Snowboard
  • Float in the Dead Sea
  • Have a squirrel eat out of my hand and touch it’s tail
  • Attend a Masquerade Ball
  • See Justin Timberlake in Concert
  • See One Direction in Concert
  • Go to the Ballet
  • Own Art Work in my home
  • Sell a painting/Drawing
  • Meet Kate Hudson
  • Start a Youtube Channel
  • Meet Charles and Alli Trippy (CTFxC)
  • Attend Comic-con
  • Attend a YouTube Convention
  • Own my Dream House
  • See the Northern lights
  • Spend a night in an Ice Hotel
  • Learn to a tie a knot in a cherry stem using only my tongue (Summer 2012)
  • Learn how to crack an egg with one hand (Winter 2013)
  • Do 10 consecutive push-ups
  • Go to a drive in cinema
  • Go camping
  • Experience zero gravity
  • Helicopter flight over the Grand Canyon
  • Go the airport and buy a plane ticket for the first flight out to anywhere
  • Go hiking in a rainforest
  • Go to Go Ape
  • Make a massive scrapbook of my life so far
  • Take my parents on the holiday of their dreams
  • Start a recipe book (Spring 2011)
  • Read all the books on my book list
  • Watch all the films on my to watch list
  • Go to Hajj
  • Live abroad for a year
  • Go on a Canal Boat
  • Fly a kite
  • Pick strawberries
  • Try out a bucking bronco
  • Do a flip on a trampoline
  • Lie in the back of a pick up truck with blankets and watch the stars
  • Visit my childhood homes
  • Give blood
  • Pay for a stranger’s coffee
  • Be an organ donor
  • Learn First aid
  • Attend Coachella
  • Make my own perfume
  • Bake a tiered cake (September 2013)
  • Eat lobster
  • Take drum lessons (Winter 2003)
  • Play an elaborate prank on a friend
  • Whistle with two fingers
  • Go to a spin class
  • Go to a Kickboxing class
  • Sweat at a Bikram Yoga class
  • Be flexible enough to touch my toes
  • Attend an American football game
  • Go to a fright night during Halloween
  • See the pandas in Edinburgh (June 2012)
  • Go Quad biking (June 2013)
  • Own a Range Rover
  • Go Paragliding
  • Teach someone to read
  • Visit Prague
  • Design a restaurant
  • Travel in an Uber
  • Take a photography class

Bare in mind this list is never ending, everyday I decide I want to add something else to my already ambitious life menu.
In the words of Walt Disney (which is also etched onto my laptop)…

’If you can dream it you can do it!’

2 comments:

  1. What a wonderful list :) I keep thinking of writing one myself,would be an amazing keepsake & I think I'd be more inclined to do more of the things I want to do if they were down on paper!
    Love your pretty blog :)
    L xo
    Head-full-of-flowers.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I'm glad you enjoyed it =]

      You should definitely write one, it's satisfying to physically cross something off the list and when it's made public it's nice to share bucket list ideas with others! =]

      I've checked out your blog and it's so cute!
      x

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...