Tuesday 29 October 2013

October Photo Diary


no1
1. Autumn is here! 2. Trying bubble tea for the first time…can’t say I am a fan though 3. Online shopping 4. Cosy Autumn essentials

pic2
1. Mirror selfie in Trafford Centre, wearing my new trench from Miss Selfridge 2. Gym time 3.Healthy berry banana smoothie..yum! 4. Night time Selfie
pic3
1. My hometown in the evening <3 2.Surprise post from one of my best friends 3. Foot long Cookie dough..mmmm!! 4. All black errthang…well, except the cobalt blazer…OOTD for a family dinner
pic4
1. Favourite hot chocolate ever at Caffe Nero 2&3. Homemade goodies…Chocolate tart and apple pie 4. I spend A LOT of time in coffee shops!
pic5
1. Mummy- Daughter lunch date 2. Mozzarella dippers 3. Yummy chicken Salad 4. Sneaky toilet selfie…because I’m classy like that
last
                                            Pumpkin Carving! I LOVE Halloween!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...