Wednesday 18 September 2013

hello blog
Well hello there!
You are probably lost, right? 
I mean, the internet is a vast place, so it’s easy to accidentally stumble upon random areas of the web, and in some cases possibly wish you’d hadn’t allowed your eyes to witness such things. However, this is my teeny tiny slice of the internet and not to worry…it’s all good here!
So maybe a little introduction is in order…Hello, my name is Aya and this is my blog.


Okay so the name, you may not have heard of it and I'm going to assume (from my lifetime experience) that you will pronounce it wrong when reading it. Although if you happen to meet me in real life, the conversation would probably go a little like this…
Me- ‘Hey, My name is Aya’
People- ‘ha HIYA AYA! It rhymes!’ or ‘AYA!’ *waving frantically*
Yes, throughout most of my school and adult life I have been blown away by this ground-breaking joke, but hey it is the perfect icebreaker and laughs all around!
Ayooti is what I’ve called my blog and it’s simply just one of my (few) nicknames, with no meaning in particular, just a play on my name I guess.
I’m not quite sure what direction I’m headed just yet, but I’m sure it’ll be a mishmash of thoughts on life and things I enjoy and basically just a way to express myself. A little fashion, beauty, lifestyle, food (namely desserts as I have THE biggest sweet tooth) and possibly the occasional rant (don’t worry I’m not a pessimist or anything, I just happen to experience unfortunate events on a frequent basis, normally involving public transport and odd people, which my friends happen to find funny when I blow off steam and convince them the world is against me somehow. I know I know, dramatic much…but seriously I sometimes think it is).
So there it is, my first blogpost…ooooh errrrr this is exciting.
Hope you liked it and stay tuned for more!
=]

2 comments:

  1. Health fitness tips also recommend that vices should be stopped. Smoking predisposes one to vascular conditions such as arteriosclerosis and heart diseases. Alcohol consumption need not be eliminated but should be limited to 30 jiggers a day only. Alcohol still has health benefits such as vasodilation. These are just some of what Health fitness tips recommend healthyactivities

    Insurance can be synonymous to a lot people expressing risks involving losses expected coming from a supposed car accident. Here, the price of your losses are going to be borne by the many insurers. insurance guider

    ReplyDelete
  2. Traveling, for individuals with disabilities, is extremely hectic, particularly when they get to the airport terminal. They face the process of obtaining proper info and instructions. This is actually further aggravated through the huge number of individuals traveling as well as long lists. In international airports, there tend to be attendants which are supposed for carrying on the needs of these travelling along with disabilities. safe travel guide

    I know you start to see the trend the following... Commercial Mortgage loan Financing can be utilized in almost any market for almost any commercial house. Speak along with your Business Finance Broker if you are ready to buy a Commercial Real-estate opportunity. financial grow

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...