Tuesday 25 March 2014

Little Life Update

So I realise I am the worst wannabe blogger ever…probably. I find myself on a rare night where I’m not so utterly exhausted or busy to do anything productive on the www (world wide web). I’m currently in bed watching Grease (gotta love a bit of Danny Zucko) and nursing a stuffy nose and a sore throat with a glass of mango juice and a cinnamon swirl (I know such a weird combination but I wanted both things and well…the heart wants what the stomach wants haha) and so I’ve decided to give my blog a little attention!

So, I haven’t been neglecting you guys on purpose..I have been so utterly busy the past month and half or so. The main time-consuming change has been that I’m now working full time, 9-5, 5 days a week, so with the early mornings and (not so long) commute, it’s a far cry from my student days and the 6 month hobo lifestyle post graduation (tough time finding a job these days guys). I’m not typically a morning person, so I’m surprised I’ve adjusted so well to waking up at 6:30am daily, it does help that I end up falling asleep at half 9/ 10pm each night. Man do I love sleep!! Who’s with me!?

Anywhooo in between work and spending time with my family and friends, I’ve got studying to do (as my job requires it, training and all that malarkey) and I even managed to join the gym! Granted I haven’t been as often as I’d like, but it’s a start, I’ve been changing my eating habits and just lifestyle in general because I was getting sick of the sluggish feeling from eating rubbish, plus it’s time to get that beach bod as the warmer months are slowly creeping up on us here in the UK (I mean, it was lovely the past few weeks but this week has just been grey clouds, rain showers and nippy winds..ugh c’mon England…sort yourself out!).

Another thing that’s keeping me occupied is my room. I’ve been in the process of redecorating it for years, why years? Well because I get lazy or distracted or both, but it’s slowly getting there and turning into something I will be proud of (blog most to come soon!). I absolutely adore decorating and designing rooms, and do it often at home, I also love perusing home departments of stores and mentally planning how I will decorate my future house or apartment (I hope to get my own place at some point next year, but we shall see), I get super giddy when I find cute ornaments and kitchen utensils, is that sad?

So that’s roughly everything that’s been going on in my life the past several weeks and possibly rubbish reasons as to why I haven’t posted in a long time, I do plan on working on my organisation skills and sorting out some sort of posting schedule to try and stick to.

Hope over to my Bloglovin’ profile and follow my blog so you know when a new blog post is up! It’s free!

You can also follow my mundane and sometimes ranty take on life on Twitter and life updates in picture form on Instagram.

In the meantime here is a link to one of my favourite ever gifs, it’s called Forever Kittens.

http://9gag.com/gag/aBKOMRP/forever-kittens

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...